Full course description
The purpose of this module is to acquaint Program Managers with an overview of the Older Blind Program and the impact it has on the aging population with vision loss and the implications for the general population. Topics discussed include the history of the Older Blind Program, a summary of Title VII Chapter 2 regulations and intent, various service delivery models and basic program components.
- Outline and discuss the History of the Older Blind Program.
- Summarize Title VII Chapter 2 regulations and define the intent of the law.
- Appraise basic points comprising the scope of the problem.
- Compare and contrast various service delivery models.
- Identify and describe basic program components.
- Distinguish between and define program outputs and outcomes.
This course is available for CRC, ACVREP, and NBPCB credit.
For daily content relevant to the field of blindness and low vision, connect with us on social media: