Full course description
This course provides an overview of the importance and purpose of high-quality case documentation when working with individuals with visual impairments. Areas of case documentation, including client confidentiality and privacy, intake, assessment, progress notes, and case closure will be reviewed.
This course is available for CRC, ACVREP, and NBPCB credit.
- Identify the purpose of high-quality case documentation.
- Identify the types or formats of case documentation.
- Know the importance of assessment, planning, progress notes, and closure reports, and how to document these.
- Know how to complete progress notes using a systematic approach.
- Know how to write goals and objectives.
- Identify the importance, legal requirements, and processes for client confidentiality and protection of client information.
For daily content relevant to the field of blindness and low vision, connect with us on social media: