Full course description
Learn issues associated with job retention and career advancement among persons with vision loss. Who is most likely to retain their jobs? Which services facilitate job retention and advancement? Where can I get more information to facilitate job retention? Which states have higher numbers of employed VR applicants? Take this course to learn this and more.
This course is available for CRC, ACVREP, and NBPCB credit.
- List the characteristics of employed applicants for VR services with vision loss.
- Identify the characteristics of employed applicants with vision loss who received VR services and lost employment.
- Discuss various factors that appear to influence the timely delivery of VR services to employed applicants.
- Explain how the above issues are important to consider for VR service delivery to persons with vision loss.
- Identify additional resources and information at the National Research & Training Center (NRTC) on Blindness and Low Vision website that will provide more information about factors that influence job retention: blind.msstate.edu
For daily content relevant to the field of blindness and low vision, connect with us on social media: