Full course description
The Blindness & Low Vision Certificate Program for Business Development Professionals was developed in response to requests from VR agencies and is a compilation of five existing NRTC courses, grouped together to provide foundational information specifically for business development professionals who do not have experience working with individuals with blindness and low vision. This program includes information from the following NRTC courses:
- Introduction to Blindness and Low Vision
- Basics of Blindness and Low Vision
- Improving Business Development
- Overview of AT for Individuals Who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- AT for Individuals Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired in the Workplace
- Macintosh: VoiceOver (latest version for Safari)
- PC: JAWS and NVDA (latest version for Chrome)
- PC: JAWS and NVDA (latest version for Firefox)
Internet Explorer is not supported.
This course was developed by the National Research & Training Center on Blindness & Low Vision (NRTC) at Mississippi State University. We are the only national center funded to conduct research related to employment for people with blindness or low vision, and training and technical assistance for the federal Older Individuals who are Blind program. As a national center of excellence, we offer resources on a variety of topics for service providers, businesses, and persons with vision loss on our websites.
For daily content relevant to the field of blindness and low vision, connect with us on social media: