Full course description
This course is designed to provide information on the best practices for programs serving older individuals who are blind. These best practices are for policymakers, service providers, and administrators, to guide them in providing quality services through OIB programs.
This course is available for CRC, ACVREP, and NBPCB credit.
- Define best practices using the Older Individuals who are Blind Training and Technical Assistance Center (OIB-TAC) definition.
- Describe the process used to discover best practices for Older Individuals who are Blind (OIB) programs.
- Explain the difference between best, acceptable, and unacceptable practices.
- Familiarize themselves with the 16 best practices.
- Distinguish between best, acceptable, and unacceptable practices for the 16 focus areas.
For daily content relevant to the field of blindness and low vision, connect with us on social media: